Friday, March 30, 2007

Look what the FedEx man brought me...

I received this yesterday...

Now you're probably wondering whats in this big brown box..... Well I'll show you.
The Desk Open The Desk Closed
IT'S A SEWING DESK!!!
Now my sewing machine will have a permanent home, before I was just using an old table my Mom had. I haven't got time yet to put it together (expect pictures). I ordered the white version from Homevisions.com and here is a direct link.
I chose this desk because 1) it folds down so small and has storage and 2) I like this style over some of the others I have seen.
On to other sewing news... I have not had a chance yet to really work on the zipper. I plan to work on that today. I want to be able to wear this skirt tomorrow night to a reception I am going to. I better go get working...