Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tunic on the edge of BIG!

No that I have almost finished the tunic I think I probably should have made the Tunic a couple of sizes smaller!
The fit I think could be fixed though. I was hoping that I could get some expert suggestions on what I should do. (or what I shouldn't do)
Front Untied Front Tied
Back Untied Back tied
Side Untied Side Tied
I would like the gathered front seam to be under the bust. I was thinking that I could get out my pattern piece and trace the bust curve up an 1/2" to 1". I would also like to raise the back seam even with the bottom of my bra. I think I would also like to take in the side seams around a 1/2". I haven't pressed the side seams or the gathered seams around the bust as I knew I wanted to make some changes. I know that I also want to take the hem up by probably an 1" or 1 1/2".
I really want this to fit correctly, so I hope that you experts out there may be able to point out what I should try to do!
Happy Sewing!