Thursday, June 21, 2007

Discontinued HotPatterns!

Last night I recieved an email from http://www.hotpatterns.com/:
"HotPatterns Ebay store is now open! We're delighted to announce the opening of our new Ebay store. We've had a huge warehouse clear-out, so we're offering the last few of our discontinued and OOP patterns here at knock-down prices. If you missed these styles the first time around, now's the time to get them as we won't be re-printing any of these featured styles again! Look out for more OOP HotPatterns being added in the next few days...we'll also be adding some of our personal stash of vintage patterns soon, so save us to your 'favorite sellers' and visit often. Click here>>>HotPatterns Ebay store to go straight to the store!"
I purchased this:
And this:

These may be a bit beyond my skill level, but hey I can work on it anyway.

In other news I have put my tunic away for a bit and am working on another top right now. Hope to have a review by the weekend!