Thursday, June 28, 2007

A new top complete with a new machine!

Well I finished the top that I wrote about, but haven't had (made) the time to write a review.

Here is the top I made - review will be coming shortly:
Simplicity 4127 Design A

Instead I started on another project, the Amy Butler Stash and Dash bags.

In other sewing related news I purchased a new sewing machine, a Janome Decor Computer 3050!!

So far I love this sewing machine! The singer that I got for Christmas had a very inconsistent stitch tension, jamming, and much more, but frankly it's not even worth talking (writing) about. The Janome so far has been wonderful. There has only been one mishap so far and I know it was operator error. There are so many stitches, super easy one-step buttonhole, automatic locking and reverse stitches, very quite, etc. This machine makes me want to work on my sewing! I will probably write a formal review on this sewing machine on patternreview.com in a couple of months.

Anyway off to bed I go. Happy Sewing Everyone!