Sunday, December 2, 2007

I could use your help....

Remember the purse I want to make my Mom for either Christmas or her Birthday. If not you can see it a couple of posts down or click here. I am looking for a buckle to make a purse strap adjustable (similar to the one on bra straps, just bigger) you know the ones where you can slide the fabric to make it shorter or longer. I have no idea what they are called, so it makes it even harder to find a place that sells them.

I found one that interests me, it can be found here very last image at the bottom of the page. I am interested in purchasing the metal version.
This is basically what I am looking for, but I am in the US and this company I believe is from Aus. Please help either tell me what these are commonly called or point me to a website.
If you have any ideas please let me know! Thank you in advance!