Saturday, January 10, 2009

Almost a year later...

Whew it’s been a long time since I have last posted. I am still busy but I do have some new thing to share. I have worked on some projects over this time that I have not update this blog. I do have a few that I would like to share, although they will probably be their own entries. My most exciting news though is the purchase of my Bernina 440QE.

I have to say that I am very happy about my purchase and I love it! My Janome just did not cut it for me. If you got to a seam that had more than two or three layers it would just stop and sew. I do realize that you can use a little tool for this, but this was not my only complaint. I was just recently working on a crochet hook case (this will have its own post) for my Mom’s birthday that had at least six or more layers and the Bernina just blew through it. Truly amazing. There are many more experiences that I could share, but honestly all you have to know is that I like my Bernina, a lot! I do have a sewing machine cover in the works, but I have some other projects that have gotten in the way. The new projects and old finished projects will be presented in their own entries. Keep Sewing, Ariane